Saturday, April 9, 2011

Handel to be Featured Guest at Southwestern Law School

This Tuesday, April 12, I'll be the guest at Southwestern Law School's "A Conversation with" series and will be speaking on "The Past, Present and Future of Hollywood Unions." The program starts at 7:30 and lasts about an hour, followed by a reception. 

The event is free, open to the public, and offers one hour of CLE credit for attorneys. Reservations requested but not required: click here (and scroll down) for reservations, directions, parking info, etc.


                  --------

Later in the month, on April 30, I'll be hosting a book party/signing from 1:00-3:00 at the Showbiz Store, 500 S. Sepulveda Blvd , LA 90049 (near Bel Air). This event is also free and open to the public. Reservations requested but not required: a link will be available here (and scroll down) for reservations, address, etc. 

Courtesy of Final Draft, a free copy of Final Draft AV will be raffled off at 2:00 p.m. Copies of my book, "Hollywood on Strike!," will be available for purchase. Also available for purchase will be sandwiches, salads, sweets, coffee and other drinks from the Store's delicious cafe.

__________

Check out my new book “Hollywood on Strike!,” available on Amazon (also in a Kindle edition). Subscribe to my blog (jhandel.com) for more about entertainment law and digital media law. Check out my residuals chart there too. Go to the blog itself to subscribe via RSS or email. Or, follow me on Twitter, friend me on Facebook, or subscribe to my Forbes.com or Huffington Post articles. If you work in tech, take a look at my book How to Write LOIs and Term Sheets